Recently released Polaris market research [115+ Pages] research report on “Pregnancy Tracking and Postnatal Care App Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Application (Prenatal & Postnatal); By Device; By Platform; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022-2030” in its research database.
According to a research report, the market share of global pregnancy tracking and postnatal care apps will be valued at USD 214.31 million in 2021, Expected to reach US$1,005.6 million by 2030grow in CAGR 18.8% during the forecast period.
What is the expected market share of pregnancy tracking and postpartum care apps?
Pregnancy has you continuously navigating from morning sickness to fatigue and all the other unknowns. But with the advent of smartphones, the process has become more accessible. The fast-growing demand for pregnancy tracking and postnatal care apps market is to enable pregnant women to track their progress, monitor their symptoms and body changes, and even provide much-needed distraction during long months of waiting. may be due to the fact that
Rapidly rising health awareness among women, positive progress in women’s health technology outcomes, growth in digital literacy with enhanced internet connectivity, and exposure to femtech entrepreneurial ventures are driving market growth. is supporting According to the Femtech Revolution article published in 2020, around 50 modern femtech companies were founded in 2020-2021, so digital women’s health launches will grow by 105% in 2020 funding and investment. witnessed a significant increase.
Request a sample copy of the research report @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/pregnancy-tracking-and-postpartum-care-apps-market/request-for-sample
(A sample of this report is readily available upon request. A sample of the report includes a brief introduction to the research report, table of contents, graphical introduction to regional analysis, top players in the market including revenue analysis, and research Includes how.)
What does the report include?
- Reports outlining the product portfolio including product development, planning and positioning
- Uncover details about key operational strategies with a focus on R&D strategies, corporate structures, localization strategies, production capacities, and financial performance of multiple companies.
- A detailed analysis of market returns during the forecast period
- Examine some prospects of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST, and SWOT analysis
- Research on the segment expected to dominate the market
Some of the top market players are:
- contraction timer
- glow nurture
- HypnoBirth: Calm Birth
- pregnancy tracker
- baby bump
- hello baby
- Obia’s health
- Natural Cycles USA Corporation
- EHE Health
- Glow Co., Ltd.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Bewell Innovations
- Nuvo Co., Ltd.
- Varian Medical Systems Inc.
For additional information about market participants, Download Sample PDF Brochure
driving force of growth
- Increased use of mobile platforms to boost the market
Growing awareness of digital healthcare is ensured by the vital need of pregnant women to enhance innovation in the market. The innovator uses several mobile her platforms to track women’s health and well-being, get informational content on multiple health issues, and provide high-quality women’s content that helps them get answers to their medical questions. We provide health solutions for The market size for pregnancy tracking and postnatal care apps is driven by established players in the women’s health market. These companies offer pregnancy care management and fetal and infant development outcomes with educational content certified by highly respected medical professionals.
Mobile applications for smartphones have simplified life by allowing women to easily monitor their health during and after pregnancy. Pregnancy tracking and postpartum care app market sales are booming due to the ready availability of technologically advanced devices and the rise of smartphones. Pioneer offers quality women’s health solutions through several mobile platforms that help pregnant women track their systems, register their fetal development, benefit from educational content, and interact with other pregnant women. By focusing on delivering, we have launched funding to make the most of the prevailing state of the industry. Women, track contraction patterns and benefit from other antenatal and postnatal care services.
Buy a copy of the report directly on TOC @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/checkouts/19181
- In April 2022, leading-edge mom care brand Mylo announced that it had raised US$17 million to launch and effectively scale its business in the health services sector. To further its market position, the start-up plans to use the funding to expand its community and brand, advance its modern product space and launch digital health solutions for mothers.
- Antenatal segment due to sizeable market share
Based on application, the prepartum segment is attributed a large market share. It is estimated to maintain its position over the expected period of time due to the growing health-conscious female population and increasing awareness of the availability of progressive digital health technologies. The demand for pregnancy tracking and postnatal care apps market is increasing due to social networking features, fetal development tracking, fitness and exercise recommendations, pregnancy tracking, and product and service recommendations. Supplementing the adoption of these kinds of applications and the growth of the segment.
- Android platform segment expected to record fastest growth
Based on platform, the Android platform segment is expected to register the fastest growth during the forecast period. The development of the market is mainly predicted by the growing popularity of Android-powered smartphones for several pregnancy tracking and antenatal and postnatal care management applications. Market trends for pregnancy tracking and postpartum care apps, such as constant enhancement of internet connectivity and prevalence of smartphones according to android capabilities, are expected to be key factors driving the growth of the segment market.
Inquire about this report before purchasing @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/pregnancy-tracking-and-postpartum-care-apps-market/inquire-before-buying
(For a report quote or available discount offers, please contact our sales team prior to purchase.)
Pregnancy Tracking and Postpartum Care App Market: Report Scope
|Market outlook for 2030||US$1.056 billion|
|Market size Value in 2022||US$254.22 million|
|Expected CAGR growth||18.8% from 2022 to 2030|
|top market player||Contraction Timer, Glow Nurturing, HypnoBirth: Calm Birth, Pregnancy Tracker, Baby Bump, Pregnancy+, Hello Baby, Ovia Health, Pregnascan, Natural Cycles USA Corporation, EHE Health, Glow Inc., Hitachi Ltd., BeWell Innovations, NUVO Inc., and Varian Medical Systems Inc.|
|Target segment||By Application, By Device, By Platform, By Region|
|Customization options||Customized purchasing options are available to meet your research needs. Explore customized purchasing options|
- Advances in digitization of multiple healthcare systems driving the North American market
North America accounts for the largest market share of pregnancy tracking and postnatal care apps due to the increasing digitization of several healthcare systems, increasing awareness of the female population about the latest technology available, and rising smartphone ownership. I was. Expanded coverage area of internet connection in this region is a prominent factor driving the growth of the market significantly.
Asia-Pacific will be the fastest growing region during the forecast period due to rising demand for constructive healthcare technologies, new spending on healthcare, and accelerating advances in digital infrastructure in the region . Additionally, several favorable governmental capabilities to enhance and develop digital health solutions are expected to drive the market in the coming years.
View detailed report “Pregnancy Tracking and Postnatal Care App Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Application (Prenatal & Postnatal); By Device; By Platform; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022-2030” Detailed table of contents: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/pregnancy-tracking-and-postpartum-care-apps-market
For additional information or media inquiries, please email us at: email@example.com
- Who are the top companies holding market share?
- Which is the largest regional market?
- What are the main trends in the market?
- What is the market value of emerging countries?
- What is the forecast period for the market?
Pregnancy Tracking and Postpartum Care App Market Report Highlights
- The prenatal segment accounted for a large revenue share due to the rapid growth of the health-conscious female population and the ready availability of advanced digital technologies.
- The smartphone segment maintained the largest market share in 2021 due to the significant rise in smartphone penetration and the availability of high-speed internet connections in countries such as India and China.
- The Android segment is likely to grow at a considerable CAGR during the forecast period due to the increasing penetration of Android-powered smartphones for various pregnancy-related issues.
- North America dominates the global market and is expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period owing to increasing healthcare spending and increasing digitization of various healthcare systems.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the pregnancy tracking and postpartum care app market report based on application, device, platform, and region.
By Application Outlook
Outlook by device
By Platform Outlook
- North America (USA, Canada)
- Europe (France, Germany, UK, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, South Africa)
See other related reports:
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting firm. The company specializes in providing superior market intelligence and in-depth business research services to clients across a wide range of companies. We, Polaris, are obligated to serve a diverse customer base in the healthcare, technology, semiconductor and chemical industries, among other industries located around the world. We strive to keep our customers up-to-date on innovative technologies, high-growth markets, emerging business environments, and the latest business-centric applications, so that our customers can always make informed decisions. and help them take advantage of new opportunities. Polaris is well acquainted with a highly qualified, experienced and highly qualified team of professionals, consisting of SMEs, analysts and consultants, striving to provide value-added business solutions to its clients. I’m here.
30 Wall Street
New York City, NY 10005,
Phone: +1-929 297-9727
To follow: LinkedIn | | twitter